Dec 14, 2008

Bye bye 2008 - a blog game

Ok, so I've been laying in bed all day with hangovers... so I need time find ways to entertain my self without getting up. This is a blog game and a way to make status over the year that's almost over. Copy the questions and put them in your blog or in a mail. Then answer them your self - and write a comment saying "I'm in on the blog-game too - take a look at my blog/mail" on the blog you took them from (mine).


Here's my answers:


Describe 2008 with 3 words:
Confusing, relaxed and fun


Where did you travel to in 2008:
I was in Athens, Greece with Mr. Boyfriend, Kat and Dreas
and in Paris, France with Mr. Boyfriend, my mother-in-law and brother-in-law


Have you already made plans for travelling in 2009 - and if yes, where to?
Yes, I'm going to Milan and Lake Como in Italy with Mr. Boyfriend in march (my birthdaygift to him).
I'm definitely going somewhere during the summer - probably Budapest, Hungary for the IUSY festival. And I'm maybe also going to Lebanon during the year.


Best book you read in 2008?
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet - it's really good


Best film you saw in 2008?
Batman - The Dark Knight
Fracture
El Orfanato (The Orphanage)
To Verdener


What were you doing at new years eve last year at 23.59?
I was standing on a chair with a pink champagneglas in my hand together with my sis - getting ready to "jump into" 2009. After that I got my new years-kiss from Mr. Boyfriend.


How are you gonna celebrate new years this year?
Mr. Boyfriend and I are going to Copenhagen to celebrate it at Kat and Dreas' place. We're 8 who's gonna spend the night together. I'm really, really looking forward to it!


What are you looking forward to in 2009?
All the travels and starting on my education. And all the things you can not predict - all the surprises! And then I'm hoping for a new appartment for me and Mr. Boyfriend.


What are you NOT looking forward to in 2009?
Nothing really...


Are you planning on having any kids in 2009?
No, no yet. I think I'm gonna wait a couple of years.



Merry christmas and happy new year!!!


1 comment:

Bailey said...

hej søde.. I'm in on the blog-game too - take a look at my blog..

Egentlig megest sjovt at reflektere lidt over året.