Feb 2, 2009

Back to school - first day on my new study!

Ahhhh... finally back to school. And yes, I do mean "finally". I've missed having something to get up to everyday and feeling that you're on track and on your way - I feel like that now! I really hope and feel like that I've found the right thing this time. I'm just "feeling it".

I'm now studying to become a multimediadesigner. What I'm going to specialize in I don't know yet, but time will soon tell! I feel like I've finally found an education where I get the chance to use my brain AND creative side - which both are very important to me... if one of them are missing then I don't feel complete.

When I replied for the education I was having having some doubts about choosing the danish or the international line they have. The things that were talking for the international one was the fact that I love english and has always been pretty good at it. I also loved the idea of all my classmates being from other countries - and they sure are! We're two danish girls and two guys in my class and that's it! Everyone else is from Romania, Thailand, Nepal, Hungary, Czech Republic, Iceland, The Netherlands and I could just keep on going like this! Is there no need for me to mention that there's a LOT more guys than girls in my class? Nerds apparently do come more in man-versions than in girl-versions haha.
Things against choosing the international version was the doubt about the study being more hard with every lesson and book being in english. But I decided to go with the international one and I'm sure glad I did. I'm not going to have any problems with everything being in english at all. Actually I think it makes the education more interesting for me as a student.

Everyone seems very nice too - both my classmates but also the tutors. The tutors have been very helpfull during our first day. I'm really looking forward to the next couple of years!

I hope you're all having a lovely monday!
/Jeanett

No comments: