Mar 24, 2009

Sunday Shoes # 3

As I said the last time that this round of "Sunday Shoes" are late because I've been in Milan, Italy until yesterday. But now they're here. I've chosen a pair of shoes that I actually brought home with me from Milan. Enjoy! And don't forget to comment.






Bought: In a Zara store in Milan, Italy
Brand: Zara Woman
Bought in which year: 2009
Size: EU 40 (UK 7)
Colour: Black with silver studds
Height of heels: 12 cm / 5 inches
Price: 99 € (750 DKK / 130 $ / 90 £)

As soon as I saw these heels at the Zara store I ran towards them. It was the last pair - which must be a sign from the heavens that these were surposed to be mine. But I seriously couldn't afford them with all the shopping I had already done on that trip. Then my wonderful man stepped in and offered them as an early birthdaygift - it didn't take me long to accept that offer. I don't think I've ever been so much in love with a pair of shoes as these.

No comments: