Jul 11, 2009

Craving: Topshop sequin jacket


Since I spotted this Topshop sequined jacket at the blog called Le Blog de Betty I've been in love! I simply love it! Sadly it's gone from the Topshop webshop and I haven't found it on ebay yet either. I just have to wait - because I need it to be mine!

----------------

Lige siden jeg fik øje på denne palliet-besatte jakket på fransk Bettys blog Le Blog de Betty, har jeg været forelsket. Jeg er faldet fuldstændigt for den! Desværre er den både væk inde på Topshops hjemmeside og jeg har heller ikke fundet den på ebay endnu. Jeg må bare væbne mig med tålmodighed, fordi den jakket SKAL være min.






Picture credits: Le Blog de Betty

5 comments:

Danielle said...

OMG! I'm craving it too!!!!! and that dress! I wish we had Topshop in Canada!!!!

DaisyChain said...

I so love it.

Anne said...

We have had the blue coloured on in Odense, so maybe there's a change we'll get this too, I'll let you know if I see it :)

Anne said...

Okay I know this isn't the same, but it's close to, and it's not sold out yet! :) http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=155551&parent_category_rn=42347&productId=1255159&langId=-1

Miss Jeanett said...

Thanks Anne!! :)