Aug 13, 2009

Overknee boots - still in!

Margit Brandt SS10 (but the boots are from Friis & Company)

A thing that I noticed when I was looking through all the pictures from Copenhagen Fashionweek was that apparently the overknee boot is still gonna be in next spring/summer. And that would mean they're still in this winter - yay! That trend was one that I really fell in love with last winter so I'm really happy to see that it continues. I've two pairs my self (a new pair in a leather-ish look with heels and a another pair from Bianco with no heel and in suede). I don't think I'm getting any more pairs - those two should be enough.

And as Acie wrote about here, then I also got the mail from Friis & Company telling that it actually was their shoes walking on a lot of the runways during fashion week. The overknee boot on the pictures are their model called "Lonnie".
Do you like the overknee boot?

---------------

En ting jeg lagde mærke til, da jeg kiggede billederne fra Copenhagen Fashionweek igennem, var at det ser ud til, at overknee-støvle trenden overlever et par sæsoner mere. Yesss! Det var en af de trends fra sidste vinter som jeg virkelig blev glad for, så jeg er glad for at se at den fortsætter. Jeg har selv to par (et nyt par i et læder-ish look med hæle og så et andet par fra Bianco der er flade og i ruskind). Jeg tror ikke, at jeg anskaffer mig flere par - de to par må kunne gøre det!

Og som Acie skrev om her, så har jeg også fået en mail fra Friis & Company. De gjorde opmærksom på, at mange af de sko der blev brugt på calwalken i løbet af fashionweek faktisk er fra deres mærke. Det inkluderer også overknees'ne på billedet som er deres model "Lonnie".
Kan i lide overknee støvlen?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thank goooooodness they are still in!! I spent a fortune on an amazing pair this past winter. They make me feel like Wonderwoman or something! I loooove them!

Miss Jeanett said...

@ Danielle
Me too - the flat ones I have was NOT cheap. And I totally get what you mean - I think like a freaking superstar/superhero in the ones with heels I have.