Aug 19, 2009

Shoe paintings by Mark Schwartz

This must be every shoe-loving girl's dream!! Art and fashion in one - perfect. I was absolutely blown away when I came across a blog owned by american Mark Schwartz. He's an artist and makes these beautiful paintings of shoes. If I wasn't a poor student then I would by some of his paitings right away (I have a couple of naked walls in my appartment). My favorite are the ones you see above - they're absolutely gorgeous.

Even if you're not planning on buying any paintings I'll still strongly recommed you all to visit his site High Heeled Art - just to enjoy the gorgeous paintings!

-------------------

Det her måske simpelthen være enhver sko-elskende kvindes drøm! Kunst og mode samlet i et - perfekt!! Jeg blev simpelthen blown away, da jeg kom forbi australieren Mark Schwartz's blog. Han er en kunstner og maler disse smukke billeder af sko. Hvis ikke jeg var en fattig studerende, så havde jeg købt nogle af hans billeder med det vuns! (Jeg har nemlig et par bare vægge i min lejlighed). Min favoritter er de 3 på det øverste billede - de er helt fantastiske.

Selvom du ikke har planer om, at skulle ud og købe kunst, så vil jeg stadig anbefale jer alle til at smutte forbi hans blog High Heeled Art - bare for at nyde billederne.


Pictures are (by permission) from High Heeled Art







2 comments:

Lina said...

your right! those shoes are amazing! I went on his page and likewise, blown away.

Miss Jeanett said...

@ linaa
I'm glad you could use my tip! I think he's so talented!