Oct 13, 2009

25% discount code for ASOS

I don't know what's happening to ASOS these days but they spit out one discount code after another. This time it's a 25%-discount code!! Just enter ASOSGRAZIA at the checkout (I have checked it - it works!). It only works on full price items (items that aren't already on sale) and it ends at the 21st of october. I really, really shouldn't buy anything... but I think I'm gonna end up doing it anyway. Oooops!

------------------------------

Jeg ved ikke helt hvad der går af ASOS pt, men de spytter den ene rabatkode ud efter den anden. Denne gang er det en 25%-rabatkode... jeg kan ikke huske at de nogen sinde har givet sådan en stor rabat før (did anyone say finanskrise?). I skal bare skrive ASOSGRAZIA i rabatkode-feltet ved checkout (jeg har tjekket - koden virker). Koden virker kun på ikke-nedsatte varer og den gælder til d. 21. oktober. Jeg burde virkelig, virkelig ikke købe noget, but who am I kidding? Jeg ender jo nok med at snuppe en ting eller to alligevel. Uuuups!

2 comments:

Nika said...

thanks so much for sharing, just in time for my birthday :)

Emilie said...

The BALMAIN dress is amazing!