Oct 21, 2008

My first ebay purchase... ever!

It finally happend. I bought my first thing on ebay. I've started out with finding something on ebay UK so I didn't have to go through the whole customs-thing. I paid for it today and it's now on it's to my mailbox all the way from Liverpool, UK. Yes, it's a bit too much but I'm gonna wear it for New Years so it's ok to be a bit too much on the last/first day of the year. 2009 will certainly notice me, that's for sure! I think I'm gonna style it a bit different though. I think I'm gonna take of the satin bow and put on a more "rough" belt (black leather or knits) just to give it some more edge.

I'm going to be in Copenhagen for New Years this year. I'm going to celebrate it with Mr. Boyfriend (of course), Katrine & Andreas (at their place), Cuong and Nanna C. So far, that is. A couple of more people have been invited so maybe we'll be a few more. I'm actually happy about not going to a big party this year. I don't know if it's because I'm getting old(er) or if it's because last year's big "monkey"-party just was such a disappointment. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to spending the night with some really great friends. How are you gonna celebrate it?

XOXO
Jeanett

No comments: