Nov 17, 2008

A movie I'm looking forward to see

I bet most of you has read one or more of Dan Brown's books. Personally I've read The Da Vinci Code, Deception Point and Angels & Demons. And it's the last one, Angels & Demons, I'm looking forward to see as a movie. I was very disappoint about The Da Vinci Code as a movie - they altered the ending and there was a lot of important things from the book that they left out in the movie. But I'm hoping that it will be better this time. I read an interview with some of the people behind the movie (A&D) and they said that they felt they had learned a lot from making The Da Vinci Code. They made a lot of mistakes but they promissed that they won't make the same mistakes with Angels & Demons. Here's for hoping! None the less, I'm going to see it when it hits the movietheaters May 15th 2009.

Tom Hanks is playing Robert Langdon again together with Ewan McGregor and the two danish actors Thure Lindhardt and Nikolaj Lie Kaas. The first promotion stills were released some weeks ago - and a trailer too. Are you gonna see too?


Tom Hanks and Ayelet Zurer



Ewan McGregor


Tom Hanks, Ayelet Zurer, Thure Lindhardt and Ewan McGregor


Trailer:

No comments: