Jan 28, 2009

Latest buy: Asos black lace dress

ASOS Lace Dress 37,50 £


I've been eyeing this dress for SO long. One of my girlfriends has it in white (which she looks smashing in!) and I've always been so jealous of that dress. I just picked it in black - I think it's more sexy where the white one is more beautiful/pretty. I want to go for that sexy vamp-look and then pair it up with some black tights and my new Primark gladiator heels + dark make-up and "bed"-hair.








It's available on Asos in black here or in silver, white and shocking-pink here. I really like the it in the silver-version too.



Asos Lace Dress in the colour "silver" 37,50£


2 comments:

Unknown said...

that outfit is so cute. where did you order the dress?

The best blond girl said...

I have that black dress, but I bought it in cubus ;D