Jan 22, 2009

Michelle Obamas Ball Gown






I don't know about you, but I sat up until 4.00 am just to see her dress. CNN were streaming live on facebook. The white Jason Wu dress looked great on Michelle - it worked great with her complection. I love the fact that it was a one-shoulder dress - they're so hot and modern right now! Barack and Michelle where a hot-looking couple that night!




Michelles dress were great and I think she did a great job picking that one. I was just disappointed not to see her in this one from Badgley Mischka. A lot of designers have drawn dresses for Michelle Obama for this ball - in hopes that she would choose their dress. She didn't choose any of the them, but this one was my favorite. She would have looked even more smashing in this one than the white one she picked. What do you think of her white Jason Wu dress?

Thanks to perezhilton.com for the picture

Another one that surprised me in a positive way was Jill Biden (vicepresident Joe Bidens wife). She looked hot at the Inauguration Ceremony in a red coat and long black boots. She showed that it's possible to look great and young-ish even though you're over 40! (Michelle Obama could learn something from her at that point - Michelle looked like someones grandma' in her pale yellow suit).

No comments: