Feb 12, 2009

Pre-view of Kate Moss for Topshop spring 09






Finally! I've been a big fan of a lot of the other lines that Kate Moss made for Topshop so I was really looking forward to the new spring line. I'm a bit disappointed so far and I'm hoping that more pictures and more interesting pieces will come. There's no piece I just "must have"... maybe the underwear or the flower printed denim strapless dress... but I'm still waiting to see some prices - sometimes Topshop set their Kate Moss-items a bit high and I'm not sure if I want to pay what they're asking for it. I do also like the gold sequin dress but I think it's the wrong season to release it - it would have been perfect as a christmas/new years dress, but I don't think I would use it during the summer.

What do you think so far? Are there anything you're gonna buy?

Here's my favorites so far - the pieces I found to be most interesting:














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i seriously adore your writing style, very helpful.
don't quit and also keep penning for the reason that it just simply good worth to read it,
looking forward to browse way more of your current writing, cheers :)