Jun 28, 2009

Sunday Shoes # 6

This weeks sunday shoes are these gold ones from Pieces. I have a thing for wedges at the moment so I predict that I'm gonna use these a lot this summer.

--------------------

Denne uges Sunday Shoes er disse guld wedges fra Pieces. Jeg er helt forgabt i wedges i øjeblikket, så jeg forudser at jeg kommer til at bruge disse en del denne sommer.



Bought/købt: In a Vero Moda store
Brand/mærke: Pieces
Bought in which year / købt år: 2005
Size / str: EU 39 (UK 6)
Colour / farve: Gold
Height of heels / højden : 9 cm / 3.5 inches
Price: 300 DKK (34 £ / 55 $ / 40 €)

3 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

oo i love them!!!! they look so cute on u!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Wedges are great...easier to walk in than heels but still got the height. Those are simple yet gorgeous

Miss Jeanett said...

Thank you so much you guys! Yeah, wedges are SO comfy compared to the height! I think I need more wedges...