Jul 1, 2009

Latest buy: Some H&M summer-ish things

Black sequin west, 199 DKK
(available on the danish webshop too)




I went into my local H&M a few days ago to exchange a few things that I had regret buying. I ended up with these things instead. I've already tried the nail polish and it's a really cool colour!

-----------------

Jeg var en tur forbi min lokale H&M for et par dage siden. Jeg skulle egentlig derind for at bytte et par ting jeg har fortrudt - og jeg kom hjem med dette. Med en 20'er extra på lomme end dag jeg gik ind i butikken. Godt byt!


Light pink denim skirt, 89,50 DKK (on sale 50% off at my H&M. It's also on sale at the danish webshop, but not as much).




Pink nail polish. Colour: "All eyes on me", 39,75 DKK


White floppy hat, 69,75 DKK (available on the danish webshop too)

I'm planning on styling it a bit like Samantha did in the Sex and the City Movie. Mine is just not as big as her. Can't wait to use mine on the beach on Cyprus.
/ Har tænkt mig at style denne hat lidt lige som Samantha neden under her. Glæder mig til at bruge den på stranden på Cypern!




Samantha in "Sex and the City: The Movie"



7 comments:

Tigeren aka Chau said...

Jeg har også købt vesten og jeg tror den bliver fantastisk til at style med i et outfit :-)

lækre køb by the way.

/Chau

Maria said...

FANTASTIC VEST!!! men jeg elsker jo alt med pailleter :)
/ Maria

sexy legs and body said...

I can just picture that pink skirt with a pair of high stiletto heeled sandals... very nice...very sexy!!

Tasha said...

I like the sequin vest...would be great for a dressing up an outfit for a night out.

DaisyChain said...

Loving the sequins!

Miss Jeanett said...

Thank you for all your comments! I'm looking forward to style the sequin vest.

Anne said...

I just went into H&M today and found the nail polish in coral, which I couldn't say no to! :D